Saturday, September 1, 2007

Working on your blog articles offline...

Up till now I have been writing blog articles online through the Blogger Interface ...

Now, for this I require Internet access all the time ...

Recently, I found Microsoft's Windows Live Writer.

This lets me type in all articles offline on my computer and upload these when I am done.

Windows Live Writer is compatible with Blogger service and also with a lot of other blogging services.

Best of all, I can also preview how my posts will appear after I post them on my local computer before actually posting it.

Windows Live Writer configures itself during installation with the theme of your blog so previewing articles is made easy.

After previewing the Post offline I can then Click one Publish button to actually Post any article that I am working on ... cool ...

In fact I have made this post using Windows Live Writer.

Windows Live Writer has loads of features to help me spell check, format text, create hyperlinks that open in new windows easily. With the blogger interface I had to manually modify the HTML to make this happen :-) ... too much pain for any novice user ...

It also allows me to easily edit posts locally and re-publish them.

For more information on Windows Live Writer Click Here...

No comments: