Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2008 Compact Calendar - Fiji Version

I found a calendar design by David Seah which I am finding very useful.

According to me the calendar design is to keep your projects in view according to dates and easily track your times using space beside the calendar to jot down notes.

How am I using this calendar?
I am finding this calendar very useful for jotting down my to do's by date. If I have something that needs to be done (more specifically remembered) at a particular date I jot it down on the calendar with a circle to the date. At this moment I have a personal list only but I am thinking of printing out one for work purposes also.

I carry this list with me so that I can note important things that I need to do by a particular date.

I have made a copy of the Calendar for Fiji which includes holidays in Fiji.
To download the Fiji version Click Here.

To read more on this calendar and on printing out this calendar view David Seah's website:
http://davidseah.com/page/compact-calendar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee! I'm a bit slow on the uptake here ... brilliant little calendar: thanks for the link.